I wonder how often I miss God’s very best for me because I’m worried.
- Worried about what other people might think of me.
- Worried about how I should look like a better Christian.
- Worried about whether I’m living my life faithfully.
- Worried about what I should write in this blog.
- Worried about doing my very best.
Of course, not all of these are bad. The problem is more of whether I take my worries to God. Or whether my worries push God to the edges of my life.
How about you?
What do you worry about?
How do you maintain your perspective?