Why the disclosure?
Honestly, I don’t think that my blog has enough readers to qualify as a concern to the FTC. But I’m not doing this for them. I want you to know that you can trust me as a blogger.
Here’s my disclosure in a nutshell:
- I don’t get paid to write anything on this blog. If that ever happens, I’ll let you know that there was money or free stuff involved.
- I don’t get free stuff to review but if that ever happens, I’ll let you know that I got it for free. And chances are pretty good that I’ll give it away when I’m done.
- I sometimes use affiliate links. Unless I mess up, I’ll let you know which links are affiliate links. But if you end up looking at something you can buy, assume it was an affiliate link.
- I don’t own or advise any consulting firms, so I’m not trying to drive business to myself
- If I ever run a promo for a friend, I’ll let you know what’s going on.
Any other questions, just ask. How’s that?